No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services 10 User & Devices CALs
- Brand: Microsoft
- Lifetime License – One-Time Payment
- Original/Genuine Licenses
- Multilingual – All languages supported
- Redeem/Download from Microsoft website
Support your ever-growing business needs with the newest available Microsoft Windows Server 2022, using the Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services 20 User CALs. This cloud-compatible server operating system is the best solution when looking for an environment that can handle current workloads. Utilize innovative features, better security, and the latest technologies to take your business to the next level.
What is a User CAL? A CAL is not a software product; rather, it is a license that gives a user the right to access the services of the server. Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services + 10 User CALs gives you 10 more connections.
If your organizations’ workstations organization are networked, you likely depend on network server software to perform certain functions, such as file and print sharing. To access this server software legally, you need a Client Access License (CAL).
Take the leap and expand your company’s potential. Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services User Connections are like opening a new door to the potential for your business. Give your server an extra 10 User Connections and give the possibility of expansion to more people.
With the Windows Server 2022 User CAL, you need to purchase a CAL for every Remote Desktop Services user. Users will use the CAL to access the server to use services such as file storage or printing, regardless of the number of devices they use for that access.
Purchasing a User CAL might make more sense if your company’s employees need to have roaming access to the corporate network. This can help your access the networking using multiple devices, or from unknown devices, or if you simply have more devices than users in your organization.
Optimized for physical or minimally virtualized server environments, businesses of all sizes are able to find something in Windows Server 2022. Especially with a plethora of different editions and versions available, you can get your money’s worth by looking into what features you need in your server.
Take advantage of the improved security and reduce the risk of data loss by a large percentage. Advances were made to ensure your server stays secure from viruses and other malware threats. Multiple layers of protection work to protect you even if unwanted software gets into your system.
Grab this amazing deal on Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services 10 User CALs from SoftwareKeep and expand your business even further. Combine a powerful server solution, remote access, and plenty of device connections for an unbeatable price!
- Manage cloud-ready workloads and make your business more flexible and usable.
- Different deployment options enhance your availability and reduce resource usage. Choose between Server Core and Desktop Experience to maximize your resources according to your needs.
- Increased security for your entire server, including virtual machines. Features such as Windows Defender protection, shielded VMs, and encryption for containers ensure no threats present harm to your system.
- Use Azure for storage, server backups, and site recovery. Additionally, you can utilize the Azure active directory to further enhance your server.
- Analyze your server data both locally or through predictive analytics with System Insights. The machine-learning model is capable of providing useful details and allows you to gain a better understanding of your system.
- Enjoy reduced network traffic and smooth video playback with the improved graphics processing unit virtualization technologies.
- Establish remote connections. Remote connections to your Windows Server 2022 can be established from anywhere in the world. All you need is a working internet connection and desktop or mobile device!
- Access your server files from anywhere. You can access your server files from anywhere after connecting to them using the Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services. This allows you to work in different physical locations than where your server is located, making work easier and more efficient!
- Connect 10 new individual users. Increase user connections by 10 and allow more employees to take remote access. This will expand your opportunities in Windows Server 2022.
- Secure connections. The new security features in Windows Server 2022 protect your user connections from malware and other malicious attacks.
- Trusted Platform Module. TPM provides storage for security data, such as your Bitlocker keys. It works with Secure Boot to ensure that all boot software (UEFI firmware and EFI applications) haven’t been overturned by a rootkit.
- More security enhancements. There are even more of the latest security functions that you can find on Windows Server 2022, including TLS 1.3 being enabled by default across your servers.
- $1,740.00$1,740.00 Select options
- $1,599.00$1,599.00 Select options
- Brand:Adobe$299.99Brand:Adobe$299.99 Select options