No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Service Single Device & User CAL
- Brand: Microsoft
- Lifetime License – One-Time Payment
- Original/Genuine Licenses
- Multilingual – All languages supported
- Redeem/Download from Microsoft website
Windows Server 2022’s licensing model includes both Cores and CALs. Every user or device is required to have either a Windows Server CAL or a Windows Server and RDS CAL in order to be able to access the licensed server.
Each user and device accessing a licensed Windows Server 2022 – Standard, Datacenter, or Multipoint edition – requires a Windows Server CAL. In this case, the user requires a Device User CAL to use a device from any location to access the server.
With a Device CAL, you purchase a CAL for every device that accesses your server, regardless of the number of users who use that device to access the server. Device CALs may make more economic and administrative sense if your company has workers who share devices, for example, on different work shifts.
Purchasing a Device CAL might make more sense if your company’s employees need to have roaming access to the corporate network. This can help different users access the networking device only from the organization’s premises or only recognized devices for security purposes.
Take advantage of the improved security and reduce the risk of data loss by a large percentage. Advances were made to ensure your server stays secure from viruses and other malware threats. Multiple layers of protection work to protect you even if unwanted software gets into your system.
Remote Desktop Services (RDS) in Windows Server 2022 lets multiple users connect simultaneously and access applications and a desktop remotely. Remote Desktop can be used by IT for remote administration.
With the Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services Single User CAL, you can solidify your IT to avoid future problems with connections. Keep your business prepared for the future needs of its employees and customers.
Take the leap and expand your company’s potential. Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services Singe User CAL opens a new door to the potential for your business. Give your server an extra User CAL and give the possibility of expansion to more people – say a new employee.
Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services Single User CAL will help your business embrace scalability. It will enable you to access your files without being in the same room, as long as you have an internet connection! The best part about working with Windows Server 2022? This addition can be made at any time — no need to upgrade or replace current server infrastructure.
Grab this amazing deal on Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services Single User CAL from Intofinity and expand your business even further. Combine a powerful server solution, remote access, and plenty of device connections for an unbeatable price!
- Includes 1 (One) Deice CAL
- Supports 1 Local Device
- Licensed for Personal and Commercial Use
- Manage cloud-ready workloads and make your business more flexible and usable.
- Different deployment options enhance your availability and reduce resource usage. Choose between Server Core and Desktop Experience to maximize your resources according to your needs.
- Increased security for your entire server, including virtual machines. Features such as Windows Defender protection, shielded VMs, and encryption for containers ensure no threats present harm to your system.
- Use Azure for storage, server backups, and site recovery. Additionally, you can utilize Azure’s active directory to further enhance your server.
- Analyze your server data both locally or through predictive analytics with System Insights. The machine-learning model is capable of providing useful details and allows you to gain a better understanding of your system.
- Enjoy reduced network traffic and smooth video playback with the improved graphics processing unit virtualization technologies.
- Build highly available and scalable storage solutions for all your server and business needs.