No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard-16 Core- Open License
- Lifetime License – One-Time Payment
- Original/Genuine Licenses
- Multilingual – All languages supported
- Redeem/Download from Microsoft website
Windows Server 2022 Standard is the latest and most advanced Windows server for your business. With new security features like secured-core, this mainstream server can defend against ever-evolving threats with more flexibility than before.
The main features of Windows Server 2022 Standard -16 Core – Open License are:
- Core Windows Server functionality
- Included in Windows Server Standard
- Hybrid integration
- Included in Windows Server Standard
- Permission for 2 OSEs*/Hyper-V isolated containers
- Unlimited Windows Server containers
- Storage Replica — limited to single Storage Replica volume up to 2TB.
With its use of cloud capabilities such as Azure, there’s no need to compromise on tasks when you have other options. This release brings a powerful variety of opportunities for managing hardware and application access with improved VM management, an enhanced event viewer, and many others in the Windows Admin Center.
Looking for more? The new Windows Server 2022 Standard -16 Core – Open License includes significant improvements to Windows OS containers including smaller image sizes that save time downloading, while still being just as powerful with a simplified network policy in place.
Buy Windows Server 2022 Standard -16 Core – Open License today from Intofinity. Shop and get the best deals on your server with 24/7365 customer support.
Windows Server 2022 Standard is the new leading server operating system, and it has several unique features that will make your business thrive. Not only does Windows Server 2022 offer fast performance as a reliable workhorse for all types of businesses, but also offers specific benefits to industries, too.
Here are some of the key features you’ll get instant access to upon purchasing and installing the new Windows Server 2022 operating system:
- Better scalability. A physical server can now have 48 TB of RAM, 64 sockets with 2048 Logical Processors (cores), and Hyperthreaded cores for up to 12TB of memory per VM! This provides great benefits for companies that need large VMs to run large databases.
- Improved Windows Admin Center. Now, the Windows Admin Center has the ability to report on how Secured-core features are enabled and which ones can be activated. It can also provide access where necessary, so you can enable a feature if it is not already active.
- Rebootless patching. Windows Server 2022 brings rebootless patching, which allows patches to be applied without requiring a restart. This improves uptime and reduces the need for maintenance windows during updates.
- Trusted Platform Module. TPM provides storage for security data, such as your Bitlocker keys. It works with Secure Boot to ensure that all boot software (UEFI firmware and EFI applications) haven’t been overturned by a rootkit.
- Virtualization-based security. VBS is a new technique that helps to keep your server safe from attacks. Credential Guard protects passwords and other sensitive information, and Hypervisor-protected code integrity makes sure that your computer systems are safe.
- Memory protection. The new Control Flow Guard protects your server against malicious applications corrupting the memory of legitimate programs. Additionally, Boot Direct Memory Access (DMA) protection stops attacks against Bitlocker and other security technologies that rely on storing data in memory while the system is running.
- More security enhancements. There are even more of the latest security functions that you can find on Windows Server 2022, including TLS 1.3 being enabled by default across your servers.
- Better Storage Migration Service. Enhancements to Storage Migration Service in Windows Server 2022 make it easier for admins to migrate storage from more source locations.