No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Autodesk Maya 2023 Original Version
- Brand: Autodesk
– 100% Genuine version.
– Included – Video Tutorials
– Runs On Windows PC and Mac
– Download product(s) from the official website
– All the available versions of All Autodesk ( 2021-2022-2023-2024)
ABOUT AUTODESK MAYA 2024
Please note that Autodesk offers only subscription-based licenses for our products. Lifetime or perpetual licenses are not legally available and are exclusively issued for student use, not for commercial purposes. if you need a Lifetime License, please get in touch with us.
Maya 2023 helps CG artists work more effectively and collaboratively. Celebrating the introduction of tools for working with the USD format, this release also contains significant updates to the popular animation, rigging, and modeling tools. With support for Python 3, the new versions of the Bifrost and MtoA extension modules have many new tools that will delight artists and technicians alike. Maya 2023 helps create limitless worlds, complex characters, and incredible effects.
WHAT’S NEW IN MAYA 2023.
You’ll be more productive than ever! The update includes full USD integration, allowing artists to instantly load and edit large datasets and work with them using Maya tools. Significant changes also affected the tools for animation, rigging, and modeling.
The Blue Pencil
This is a new set of tools for creating 2D viewport annotations. Now you can use it instead of the Grease Pencil tool, which provides “more tools for drawing text and shapes” and a layer system for annotations.
New Boolean node
Maya also began supporting a number of new boolean operations, including Cut Out, Hole Punch, Split Edges, and Slice, as well as the existing Union and Difference operations. Users can now choose from five styles for displaying input objects, as well as adjust the color and opacity of their schemes.
Improved modeling workflow
Use the Multi-Cut tool to keep track of the percentage values for the position selected along a face. There are also new menus for chamfering and extrusion operations.
Improved 3D modeling tools
The Sweep Mesh tool has the ability to use one or more maker nodes per curve.
Retopology tool update
This tool has been updated to generate lighter, easier-to-animate geometry from high-resolution sculpting. You can convert meshes to flat polygons and eliminate the need to remix triangles before retopologising.
Smooth Mesh Improving
Another useful new feature is the ability to use Smooth Mesh versions of objects as input to boolean operations; this can be configured in the appropriate stack.
Updated Tag System
The tag system has also been updated with new features, including multi-selection, duplication, and tag merging. Now you can set the color and opacity of wireframes for meshes displayed in the viewport, as well as support for an unlimited number of light sources in viewport 2.0.
Maya 2023 now exclusively uses Python 3; Python 2 has been completely removed from the software.
Major Update of the Arnold Renderer
Arnold renderer has also received a major update. MtoA 5.1 added the ability to use different textures on each axis when using triplanar projection. So now you can apply the material only to those parts of the surface that point in a certain direction. That is, the process now will not be difficult for you to shade dust, moss, and snow.
Update the Bifrost multiphysics plugin
This system has been enhanced to allow you to create and edit USD elements directly in the Maya viewport and is called Bifrost USD.
New scene composition workflows
Other changes include an update to the Aero solver for simulating gaseous liquids, improved tissue tearing in the MPM solver, and a new Color Picker tool.
Meet OptiX 7.5
OptiX 7 has also been updated to 7.5, a new version of NVIDIA AI GPU denoising that consistently denoises AOV.
Buy Autodesk Maya 2023 at a discount to enjoy other features of this software, such as:
- Animation tools help bring your 3D models to life
- Interactive hair care. Use powerful interactive tools to create realistic hair and fur for your characters.
- Bifrost Liquids. Simulate and render photorealistic fluid effects.
- Physics and effects. Create realistic simulations of hard and soft bodies, fabrics, and particles.
- NURBS modeling. Now you can use drawn curves and geometric primitives to create 3D models.
- Graphics editor. Create, view, and modify animation curves using the scene animation graphical representation.
- Character customization. Create complex skeletons, IK pens, and character deformers that provide realistic performance.
- Fast playback. View animations faster and create fewer playblasts with cached playback in Viewport 2.0.
- Built-in Arnold renderer. Now you can turn on the lights to see how your scene changes in real-time, as well as use cameras and materials. Arnold Render View will help you with this.
You should hurry up and order Autodesk Maya 2023! At intofinity, you will get a good discount on licensed software, and you will be able to create designs, games, movies, etc., faster and better!
- $129.99$129.99 Select options
- Brand:Autodesk$1,299.00Brand:Autodesk$1,299.00 Select options
- $1,790.00$1,790.00 Add to cart