No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2024
- Brand: Autodesk
– 100% Genuine version.
– Included – Video Tutorials
– Runs On Windows PC and Mac
– Download product(s) from the official website
– All the available versions of All Autodesk ( 2021-2022-2023-2024)
ABOUT AUTODESK AUTOCAD ARCHITECTURE 2024
CAD software Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture is specially designed to help create architectural designs and documents quickly and easily. Built on the familiar AutoCAD platform new user after a small amount of initial training can transition with relative ease to this powerful architectural CAD software platform and speed up drawing creation, the production of schedules and of course other related documentation.
The AutoCAD Architecture toolset comprises of a comprehensive set of keynoting tools, a substantial detail components library, scheduling and automatic tagging (and updating) of spaces as room layout changes.
AutoCAD Architecture’s drawing productivity tools include automated functionality for building elements such as windows, door and walls, initial generation of 2D elevations and sections from corresponding floor plans and subsequent generation resulting from design changes. For architects requiring access to additional BIM (Building Information Modelling) software, AutoCAD Architecture is also included in the Autodesk Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection.
Please note that Autodesk offers only subscription-based licenses for our products. Lifetime or perpetual licenses are not legally available and are exclusively issued for student use, not for commercial purposes. if you need a Lifetime License, please get in touch with us.
- The familiar AutoCAD environment, thus enabling a fast learning
- Drawing two-dimensional design and drawing three-dimensional architectural work at the same time
- Has an extensive library of building components such as walls, doors and windows
- The ability to remove or add a new component designs
- Precision in the design and planning
- Speed up design allows quick restoration plan
- Design of ceilings new standards
- Creation of full color as close to the real view
- Mapping the floor using different materials
Styles are sets of parameters that determine the function and appearance of objects in AutoCAD Architecture 2024 toolset drawings. For example, a door style specifies a door’s type (single or double, bi-fold or hinged) and shape (rectangular or arched), as well as its default frame dimensions, standard sizes, materials, and display properties.
Each object in a drawing is an instance of a particular style. You use the same style for all objects that are to have the same characteristics. For example, you might use one door style for all office doors in a building and another for all fire doors.
Generally a style is applied to an object through the tool you use to create the object. After the object is created, you can apply a different style to it or edit the style, either in the Style Manager or in a dialog box accessed from the object’s context menu. When you edit a style, the changes apply to all instances of that style in your drawing, making this an efficient way of modifying a large number of objects at once.
AutoCAD Architecture 2024 toolset uses styles to define objects in 3 different categories:
- Architectural objects, such as walls, doors, and windows
- Documentation objects, such as 2D sections/elevations, dimensions, and schedule tables
- Multi-purpose objects, such as layer keys, mass elements, and material definitions
Where Are Styles Located?
For most architectural, documentation, or multi-purpose objects, there is a default standard style, which you can access and customize through the Style Manager. The default tool palettes also provide tools representing many specific styles. For example, the Doors tool palette includes tools for creating door objects of the Bifold – Double style, the Bifold – Single style, the Cased Opening style, and so on. As soon as you use one of these tools to add an object to your drawing, the associated style is added to the list of styles for that drawing in the Style Manager, where you can view and edit the properties that define the style.
Additional predefined styles are provided in the Stock Tools catalogs accessible through the Content Browser. All styles are defined in Styles drawings located in the C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ACA <version>\enu\Styles\<Imperial or Metric> folder.
Styles in External References
You cannot change an object style in an external reference while refediting it from its host drawing. You can open Style Manager and make changes, but they will not be saved when the external reference is saved and closed in the host drawing. To make changes to styles in external references, you need to open the external reference drawing directly, make the changes there, and save it. The external reference should then be reloaded to update the changes.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor Recommended: 3+ GHz processor
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 10 GB of free disk space for install
- .NET Framework : .NET Framework Version 4.7
- $1,150.00$1,150.00 Select options
- $2,499.00$2,499.00 Select options
- Brand:Autodesk$1,599.00Brand:Autodesk$1,599.00 Select options